Sunday, May 8, 2016

Last and Final Teaser

The last and final teaser for my upcoming flick. I had some days off and wanted to enjoy them before returning to work Wednesday. But after this week I'll solely be working on editing my film as some other ideas have flowed through my brain and I want to get started on them.. Yes the next notice will be the poster of the actual film ... That is of course upon completion .. So stay tuned It's going to come.. :)

Word Teaser On Flick?.. ok

The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are.you trade in your reality for a role. you trade in your sense for an act. you give up your ability to feel,and in exchange put on a mask. Vague huh? lol I'm just a teaser when it comes to my work.. :)

Alexandria Topaz * CC



No comments:

Post a Comment