Friday, May 11, 2018

Up Close & Personal: Beauty is Where you Find it-Kisses Karu

 I don't know why I haven't captured this Model in sight before, but one link led me to her flicker page and I personally was amazed with the work she's presented. I'm not a photographer but I can spot what captures my eye when I see it. She certainly is a visionary. I immediately got into her box and started chatting it up with her and took a liking to how she presented herself. Certainly the type of woman I'd like around me. I am without a doubt going to use her in my films to share my visions. While I didn't do the traditional interview Questionnaire, I really don't think she needs it as she's been doing her own work, her way, as well as collaborated on flicker pictures with other photographers

Most importantly. She's a no nonsense woman. why? well I took a look at her profile. I swear she's my sister. lol.. just a few quotes I thought I plugged in. 

I  AM THE BITCH WHO DESERVES MORE
I AM THE ONE WHO DECIDES WHATS NEXT
I AM THE ONLY RUN WHO SAYS HOW THINGS ARE GOING TO BE.

Damn Right it is.. Don't let anyone tell you differently. I never do at least not any more.

Below are some of her flicker pics I attached as well as some taken by my assisting Photographer Peeter Tamerlane. Looking forward to working with you and as stated Yes I certainly want to be a part of your vision as well. Just call me up I'll come running.  Can't Wait :)..Have a Look. 


Photo Courtesy of Peeter Tamerlane

Photo Courtesy of Kisses Karu

Photo Courtesy of Peeter Tamerlane

Photo Courtesy of Kisses Karu

Photo Courtesy of Peeter Tamerlane

Photo Courtesy of Kisses Karu

Photo Courtesy of Peeter Tamerlane

Photo Courtesy of Kisses Karu


Photo Courtesy of Peeter Tamerlane



















No comments:

Post a Comment