Monday, June 20, 2016

Somebody's Watching Me

Somebody's Watching Me
Alexandria Topaz
Photos by a Secret Admirer


Gazing at the alarm clock I saw it was 6:00 am, an hour earlier than I had planned to wake up. In a haze I rolled onto my back noticing I had fallen asleep on the Living room floor by the fire place, my head settling into the lush carpet where it had been resting, my blonde hair flowing around me. I could feel a slight morning chill in the air and before I turned to my side I felt a stiffening of my nipples as they brushed against my white fluffed up rug. I became aroused, could guarantee that the friction of the fluffed carpet against my nipples would quickly bring them to an erect sensitive state. Against my wishes to fall back asleep I could feel my morning horniness beginning to creep through me, my nipples rubbing agonisingly against the rug, loving the way the chill of the air juxtaposed the rising heat within me. 


I breathed deeply sinking further onto the rug as my right hand began to stroke my stomach playing with my belly button, slowly working its way along the toned centre of my stomach flicking around my waist, my thumb pushing further and further up, my little finger still circling my belly button, causing my skin to prickle and my breathing to increase. 


Without conscious thought my left hand had slipped down my side and was pressing the crotch of my cotton panties into my glowing mound, feeling the rasping of my trimmed blonde pubes against the cotton and a spreading wetness causing the material to stick and achingly peel off my wet folds. Biting my bottom lip and starting to roll my hips up and down my right hand had made its way
up against my chest, cupping my breast. Gazing down, seeing my hand massaging against my breast, almost foreign, almost not my own, a stranger that had found its way into my home in the night and was now bringing me to life in the morning. An overwhelmingly erie feeling entering my mind and invading my body as I start to get the feeling that someones watching me and getting closer...



Imagine the rest for me...... Let me Know In world what ya think... You could very well be that guy right behind me ...Grins




No comments:

Post a Comment